Stepper motors can be very reliably used for Hot Foil stamping applications. This too is a Cut-to-Length process. The Foil is moved by a settable distance by the stepper motor. A relay output directs a roller to transmit the Hot impression on the foil. These machines work on roll-on technology.
Foil stamping, typically a commercial printing process, is the application of metallic or pigmented foil on to a solid surface by application of a heated die onto foil, making it permanently adhere to the surface below leaving the design of the die.In the process known as hot foil stamping, foil stamping machines uses heat to transfer metallic foil to a solid surface. Examples of items that are foil stamped include annual reports, pocket folders, product packaging, note cards/thank you cards, business cards, envelopes and letterhead. The foil stamp is a permanent process.
- Multiple Foil Pull Settings
- Maximum Foil Utilization
- Counting of Total Stamps
- Flexible Tuning of Motor to Suit Machine
- Manual Control of Stepper Motor
- User Friendly MMI with 16 Keys Membrane Keyboard, 4 LCDs and 20X4 backlit LCD
- Counting of Total Length, Total Count and Total Run Hours